Evaluation Methods and Awarding of Marks:
Each of the courses in a discipline will have the following pattern of evaluation:
Written Assignment, Project, Case Study, Research Paper = 50% (400)
- Attending Contact classes = 25% (200)
- Objective Type Examination and Viva held during the time of Contact Classes=25% (200)
- Online/electronic submission of the written assignments is encouraged. Printed or hand-written assignments can also be submitted.
Awarding of Diploma
- Diploma will be issued from DVK on the successful completion of the Course with 50% aggregate marks.
- Pass grade for each individual subjects will be 40%.
- Upon request and payment of required fees, Certificate will be sent by post to successful candidates.