Requirements for Admission
For LTh/MA in Formative Spirituality and Counselling:
- A bachelor’s degree (BTh, BA, BSc) from a recognized college or university or an equivalent degree.
- The applicant must be below 45 years of age. In certain cases, the age requirement may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, after an aptitude test is successfully completed.
- An interview and examination if required.
For the admission to the Diploma programme
- The applicant must be below 45 years of age. In certain cases, the age requirement may be relaxed at the discretion of the Director, after an aptitude test is successfully completed.
- A higher secondary certificate with the minimum of 50% or any higher degree from a recognized school or college.
- An adequate theological study at any Catholic Theological Institute or University is highly appreciated.
- An interview and exam, if required.
The applicant must submit the following:
- A completed application form.
- Official transcripts, certificates, and/or diplomas from all previously attended institutions, colleges and universities.
- A letter of recommendation from the applicant’s major superior/local ordinary.
- Health certificate
- For foreign students: passport number, time of expiry of visa, nature of visa,etc., Photocopies of important pages of passport.