Post-Graduate andDoctoral Studies
1994-1998: Doctorate in Canon Law(Pontifical Oriental Institute, Rome)
1991-1993: LOCL (Pontifical OrientalInstitute, Rome)
1983-1986: BTh (Jnanadeep Vidya Peeth,Pune)
1980-1983: BA (University of Saugor,Sagar, M.P., India)
1978-1980: BPh (DVK)
1. Institute of Oriental Canon Law, DVK, Bangalore (1999- )
2. Faculty of Theology, DVK, Bangalore (1999-2009)
3. Institute of Spirituality and Formative counselling, DVK(2002- )
4. Carmelaram Theology College, Bangalore (2000-2002)
5. Vidyadeep Theology College, Bangalore (2000-2005)
6. St Peter’s Pontifical Institute, Bangalore (2000-2003)
7. Samanvaya Theological College, Bhopal (2000- )
8. San Joe Major Seminary, Sagar (2000-2006)
Assistant Director, PG Centre, DVK(1999-2001)
Controllerof Examinations, DVK (1999-2002)
Masterof Students, Dharmaram College (2001-2005)
Defenderof Bond, Archdiocesan Tribunal, Bangalore (2002-2005)
Provincial,CMI St Paul’s Province, Bhopal (2005-2008)
VicarGeneral, Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (2008-2014)
JudicialVicar, Diocese of Sagar (2007-2015)
GeneralCouncillor, Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (2014 - )
Memberof the International Society of the Law of the Eastern Churches,Vienna, Austria (2001- ).
Member of the CanonLaw Society of India (1999 - )
Member of Oriental CanonLaw Society of India, Ernakulum, Kerala, India (2000 - )
1. The JuridicalInstitution of Major Archbishop in Oriental Canon Law, Rome, 1998.
2. “The Parish in CCEO and CIC,” in Eastern Legal Thought Vol.8,2009,
3.“Pastoral Care of Oriental Migrants in the Latin Dioceses ofIndia,” National Seminar on the 20th Anniversary of CCEO at DVK,Bangalore (10-11 November 2010).
4. “Opening the Church to the World,” in KOCHUTHARA ShajiGeorge (ed.), Revisiting Vatican II,Dharmaram Publications, Bangalore, 2014, pp. 605-609.
Participation in Conference
1.Simposio Internazionale,“Ius Ecclesiarum:Vehiculum Caritatis” organized by the Congregationfor the Oriental Churches, on the occasion of the Decennial Celebration ofPromulgation of the Code of Canons of the Eastern Churches, Vatican City,Rome, 19-23, November 2001.
2. Annual Conference of the Canon Law Society of India(attended all conferences from 1998 to 2010).
3.Annual Conference of the Oriental Canon Law Society ofIndia (2000- 2014).
4. International Conference of the Society for the Law ofthe Eastern Churches: 2003-Armenia; 2005-Romenia; 2007-Italy; 2011-Athens;2013-Bari.
5.Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, “Revisiting Vatican II 50Years of Renewal,” International Conference held at Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram,Bangalore India from 31 January - 3 February 2013.
Works In Progress
1.National Seminar on the Eastern Code: 20Years at the Service of the Church, 10 & 11 November 2010 at DVK (Presented Paper on “Pastoral Care of the Syro Malabar Faithful outside the Proper Territory.
2.National Seminar on Missionary Challenges and Prospects at Darsana Institute of Philosophy, Wardha, 10-12 February 2012. Paper presented on “Religious: Forerunners in the Missions”
3.National Seminar on the golden jubilee of Syro Malabar Mission in North India, 23-25 March 2012, Bhopal. Paper presented on “The Contribution of Syro Malabar Church in the Ad gentes Mission in India.”
4.Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, “Revisiting Vatican II 50Years of Renewal,” International Conference held at Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram,Bangalore India from 31 January - 3 February 2013. Paper presented: “Openingthe Church to the World.”
5.Archdiocesan Pastoral Council, Ernakulam-Angamaly, 16 September 2014. Paper presented on “Religious and the Local Church in the Year of the Consecrated Life”.